Friday, January 01, 2010

The future begins today

My New Year's resolution is to totally commit to making 2010 the design science decade that truly puts us on an irreversible trajectory toward creating a world that works for everyone. (GW)

World Design Science Decade


"The world's economic accounting system, if properly entered into the world's computers, will quickly indicate that comprehensive economic success for all humanity is now realizable within a Design Science Decade. All it takes is shifting from weaponry to livingry production."

Buckminster Fuller
Grunch of Giants 1983

"Revolution by design and invention is the only revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, and all political systems anywhere."

Buckminster Fuller, 1965

"If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do...How would I be? What would I do?"

Buckminster Fuller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home